Up to $500 discount for a future composite through GreekYearbook!*
One (1) GreekStreak shirt specific to your organization!**
One (1) GreekStreak tote bag!
All you have to do is talk to us on Twitter! Follow us, retweet us, or mention us in your own tweet to better your chances for these awesome prizes. Contest Ends 3/1/2014
Legal residents of the U.S. and/or Canada who are eighteen (18) years of age or older are eligible to enter this contest. For each of the following the participant completes, he/she shall receive:
1. Three (3) entries; follow @GreekYearbook or @GreekStreakT on Twitter
2. Two (2) entries; mention @GreekYearbook or @GreekStreakT in a tweet
3. One (1) entries; retweet @GreekYearbook or @GreekStreakT
*The composite discount will be applied to a newly signed contract for a chapter with at least 30 members. A winning chapter with between 30 and 69 members will receive a $250 discount, between 70 and 119 members will receive a $350 discount, and 120 or more will receive a $500 discount.
**The winner will be notified via Twitter within 7 days of the end date of the contest; the winner must inform the promoter of his/her organization and address for prizes to be mailed within 14 days of notification. If the winner does not inform the promoter of the desired organization, a non-specific shirt will be sent with the tote bag.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
(1) The promoters are GreekYearbook and Greek Streak whose registered office is at 11103 Pepper Mill Rd, Hunt Valley, MD 21031.
(2) Employees of GreekYearbook and Greek Streak or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
(3) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
(4) Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.greekyearbook.com/blog/ OR https://www.greekstreak.com/blog/
(5) Closing date for entry will be 3/1/2014 11:59:99PM. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
(6) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
(7) Any tweets using profanity, racist, or any other comments deemed inappropriate by the promoter will be considered null and void and will not count as an entry into the contest.
(8) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
(9) The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
(10) No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
(11) Winners will be chosen at random by a random number generator employed by the Promoter.
(12) The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
(13) The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
(14) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(15) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
(16) The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by American law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States of America.
(17) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current USA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
(18) The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Mail to: Marketing@GreekYearbook, 11103 Pepper Mill Rd, hunt Valley, MD 21031.
(19) Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
(20) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to GreekYearbook and not to any other party.