Best House Competition
Show your pride in your chapter house and win a free composite!
Upload a photo of your chapter house on GreekYearbook.com. All entries will be posted to the GreekYearbook Facebook and Instagram; the chapter house photos with the most cumulative likes will be our finalists. We will choose a winner from the finalists based on how unique, interesting, and impressive the house is.
Photos must be submitted by 5/14/14. All “Likes” will be tallied on 5/19/14.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
(1) The promoter is GreekYearbook whose registered office is at 11103 Pepper Mill Rd, Hunt Valley, MD 21031.
(2) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
(3) Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
(4) Closing date for photo entry will be 5/14/2014 11:59:99PM. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
(5) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
(6) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of nature or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
(7) No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
(8) Winners will be chosen by the number of likes that an entrant’s photo receives on Facebook and Instagram, along with votes from GreekYearbook staff members.
(9) The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
(10) The promoter’s decision in respect to all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(11) The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by American law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States of America.
(12) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current USA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
(13) The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Mail to: Marketing@GreekYearbook, 11103 Pepper Mill Rd, Hunt Valley, MD 21031.
(14) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You are providing your information to GreekYearbook and not to any other party.
(15) Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.